introduction to language learning 10

 

Dear Erik,

        Finally we have come to our last blog! I want to thank you for following me for so long. We have had a wonderful time taking this wonderful class, and now it’s time to talk about my reflection for this class. I am always interested in learning languages, but I never take a look at how I learn a language. I always think learning languages is just going to school and taking some class, or maybe watch some movies and read some books, but after taking this class for one semester, I know that there are a lot of methods to learn a language. There are a lot of activities in the class that I have never heard of before, such as the Jigsaw group and the fluency circle. I think these are very interesting and useful activities for students to learn and practice a language. I think whoever is interested in being a teacher should know these activities.

        I also like the speakers teacher invited, both of them are awesome. They are two very different people who do different jobs, but they both give some direction and inspiration to me. They help me think about the possible jobs I can do in the future. I think this kind of speech is really helpful for college students.

        Also, the blog teacher asked us to write is very cool. This is my first blog, and to be honest, I don’t really want to keep this blog at first (I was forced to do so), but the more I write the more I am in love with it. This is a place for me to share my own experience and take notes on what I have learned in class. When I look back on all the blogs I have written during the whole semester, I know I really did learn something. It’s like a sense of achievement and fulfillment! I think keeping a blog is also a good way for students to really think about the things they learned.

        And last is our big teaching. I think I have said a lot about it in my previous blog, so here I just want to say this is the activity I love the most. I have had a lot of fun and learned a lot. This is a great chance for me to put everything I learned into practice. Overall, this is a super fantastic and meaningful class. With good teacher, good TA, I really enjoy it.

        Well, I think that would be all I want to say for this class, thank you again for reading my blog! I wish you a happy new year!

Comments

Popular Posts